Before diving into the music industry, I started off handling online marketing for small businesses. In addition to websites, I’m competent in social media, analytics, SEO, email marketing, and digital ads. Since then, I’ve easily done over 60 websites for various small businesses in all types of industries. Most of them are on WordPress, but I can also work with Squarespace. I really enjoying putting together websites since the mid-90’s when I taught myself HTML as a teen.
Building websites is what I do on the side for extra income, but my main focus is music marketing.
To keep it simple, I only offer one full-service website package optimized for small businesses. Rather than just create a website, I also do all the important back end optimization that often get overlooked from those who specialize only in web design. With my versatile skill set, I’m able to build a strong foundation that will provide the best experience for your visitors, collect important web traffic data and improve your online visibility.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Get a professional looking website that is responsive, mobile ready and optimized for speed.
- Updated online profiles and listings for consistency and accuracy to improve search visibility.
- Strong online marketing foundation to generate leads and sales.
- Custom monthly report based off web traffic data to help with your business decisions.
- You get full ownership of all digital properties after completion.
- No monthly maintenance fees required. I can do occasional minor edits free of charge.
The total cost of a project depends on your specific business needs. The pricing listed below are all guidelines based on my hourly rate and the estimated time the project takes. Once I learn the specifics, I can give a more accurate quote. First half of payment is required at the start of the project and the remainder after the site goes live.